The quality of our services as a partner in trade and dropshipping business is becoming more and more important due to increasing requirements of the market and expectations of interested parties in the context of our organisation, such as forwarding companies, warehousing companies and customs.
It is therefore particularly important for us not only to maintain and cultivate the level of quality we have achieved, but rather to improve it continuously.
Our corporate objectives:
- to achieve the satisfaction of our customers, partner companies such as forwarders, warehouse keepers and employees as well as other interested parties by providing faultless services
- to secure and expand competitive advantages through the use of qualified employees and through economically efficient processes, taking into account the context of our trade organisation
- to promote the information and motivation of all employees by involving them in relevant processes and by providing further training
- the assurance of the quality standards achieved and their continuous improvement.
We commit ourselves by:
- Announcing quality rules and regulations to the
employees and all relevant interested parties, complying with them and enforcing implementation and compliance with the employees
- Creating the necessary technical, organisational, financial and personnel prerequisites for guaranteeing high-quality services within the scope of our respective responsibilities
- Analysing causes of deviations in the QM system and determining measures
- Supporting the joint responsibility of all employees for the quality in their area
- Defining the measures required for this in our QM manual and in the applicable documents mentioned there and making them binding for all of us
- Having the compliance and effectiveness of the measures to achieve the above-mentioned goals checked by our management at regular intervals.
The company policy is defined by the management and applies to all areas of the company. It is binding for all employees and is regularly evaluated and checked for its appropriateness in the management review and by internal audits, and adapted and continued if necessary.
Through IT, training and quality audits, the management ensures that the quality policy is communicated, understood and observed.