The quality of our services as a partner in trade and drop shipment business is becoming more and more important due to the increasing demands of the market and the expectations of interested parties in the context of our organization, such as forwarding agents, warehouse keepers and customs.
It is therefore particularly important to us not only to maintain and cultivate the level of quality we have achieved, but to improve it continuously.
Our corporate goals are:
- to achieve the satisfaction of our customers, partner companies such as forwarders, warehouse keepers and employees as well as other interested parties by providing flawless services,
- to secure the economic viability to safeguard the continued existence of the company and the associated jobs,
- to expand and secure competitive advantages through the use of qualified employees and economically efficient processes, taking into account the context of our trade organization,
- to promote the information and motivation of all employees by involving them in relevant processes and by providing further training,
- the assurance of the achieved quality standards and their continuous improvement.
We commit ourselves:
- to make quality rules and regulations known to employees and all relevant interested parties, to comply with them and to enforce their implementation and compliance among employees,
- to create the necessary technical, organizational, financial conditions and the needed personnel prerequisites within the scope of our respective responsibilities to ensure high-quality services,
- analyze the causes of deviations in the QM system and define measures,
- to support the joint responsibility of all employees for quality in their area,
- to define the necessary measures in our QM handbook as well as in the applicable documents mentioned therein and to make them binding for all of us,
- to have the compliance and effectiveness of the measures to achieve the above-mentioned objectives reviewed by our management at regular intervals.
The company policy is determined by the management and applies to all divisions. It is mandatory for all employees and is regularly evaluated and checked for appropriateness in the management review and by internal audits, and adjusted and continued as necessary.
Through IT, training and quality audits, the management ensures that the quality policy is communicated, understood and observed.